Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2014 - MAR - Multiple Corpses

2014-03-30 - Mother and infant found dead at 5:20 AM at home in East Leroy (Michigan):

Quote: "...they found no signs of trauma and Salmen said there were no illegal drugs found."

2014-03-30 - Two teenage girls found dead in pond in Mahapar (India):

2014-03-29 - Two people found dead in home in Chattanooga (Tennessee):

Quote: "At this time there are no signs of foul play as the cause of deaths."

Note: Great, probably just more people dropping dead. Er, wait...that's not so great!

2014-03-26 - Four sewer workers killed by hydrogen sulfide, eight more injured, in coastal Phuket (Thailand):

Quote: "Four water treatment workers were found dead and eight others injured in a sewer while cleaning and treating sewer drain. Authorities said the fumes from the sewer below, when released into the air, turned into hydrogen sulfide commonly known as 'rotten eggs' fumes, asphyxiating the workers, leading to their deaths."

Note: There've been lots of mysterious deaths in and around Phuket too, also likely from hydrogen sulfide blowing in off the ocean. Then it'll settle into low-lying areas, since it's a heavier-than-air gas. One such low-lying area, of course, is sewer systems. It is also produced naturally in sewers too. If it gets into your sewer system and your sewer trap isn't functioning properly then it can flow into your house and gas you to death, as happened to a woman in Kansas City (Kansas), mentioned in the 2013-07-04 update. Obviously, these days, it may just blow in through a window, or get sucked into homes by air conditioners or heating systems, drop down through chimneys, etc.

2014-03-26 - Woman, 22, and baby fall off balcony and die in coastal Athens (Greece), possible topplers:

2014-03-24 - Couple, 73 and 74, go out on boat, next seen dead in the Suwannee River (Florida):

2014-03-22 - Two people burned to death when car ignites in Wilmer (Alabama), near the coast:

Quote: "Two people are dead after their [car] caught fire, trapping them inside."

2014-03-21 - Couple, 76 and 55, found dead in their home in Frankfort (Kentucky):

2014-03-21 - Two men found burned to death in burned-out car in coastal Sindh (Pakistan):

2014-03-19 - Two women found dead in SUV in Goshen (Indiana):

Note: See also the car that burst into flame and burned a man in Goshen on this day. Hydrogen sulfide will not only knock people dead, it's also highly flammable...

2014-03-19 - Seven workers gassed to death at plant in Perundurai (India):

Note: They say it was methane that killed them, but they also mention a foul smell. Methane is odorless, hydrogen sulfide has an odor (though it will deaden your olfactory sense and you'll quickly lose the ability to smell it), and the two go together (they're both 'sewer gases'), so it was probably hydrogen sulfide that knocked these guys dead, though I'm sure there was plenty of methane present too...

2014-03-18 - Two cousins, 18 and 20, found dead in pond near their home in Belgharia (India):

2014-03-17 - Four people incinerated, six more injured, when minibus ignites on road in coastal Chittagong (Bangladesh):

Quote: "Three women and a man were burnt to death and six others including a child received injuries in a micro-bus fire at Fatikchari in the district on Monday afternoon."

2014-03-16 - Two men found dead in vehicle outside bakery in Al Ain (UAE):

Quote: "According to eyewitnesses, the two had stopped in front of the bakery at around 2.30am to buy food. They had waited in the vehicle while the food they had ordered was being prepared. When a worker of the bakery tapped on the car’s glass to hand over the prepared food, there was no response and he thought the vehicle’s occupants had fallen asleep."

Note: So these two guys ordered food and by the time it was ready, they'd both died, or at least they were unconscious and dying. Well, hydrogen sulfide can kill you with one breath. A gas plume swoops out of the sky, invisible, hits a car, the occupants die, and the plume blows on. It'd only take seconds, like a chemical bullet to the brain/heart...

2014-03-15 - Four people found burned to death in burned-out car in Pantharia (India):

2014-03-13 - Two men found dead in burning car, on Garners Ford Road just south of Rio Grande (Ohio):

Quote: "Two people are dead after a car fire in Gallia County, Ohio. It happened around 3 p.m. Thursday on Garners Ford Road just south of Rio Grande. Firefighters say the two men were dead when they arrived. At this time, it is unclear how the fire started."

2014-03-13 - Five children found dead in stream in Dak Lak (Vietnam):

2014-03-12 - Two infants stop breathing and die at mobile home in Hilltop (West Virginia):

Quote: "Police say bodies did not show signs of carbon monoxide poisoning, abuse or neglect..."

Quote: "One of the children was 1 year old, and the other was 3 months old, Fayette County Sheriff Steve Kessler said Tuesday. The children were found unconscious and not breathing at a home in the Mountaineer Mobile Home Park in Hilltop at about 9 a.m., Kessler said."

Note: Time for a new acronym to explain multiple children suddenly dying. SMIDS, Sudden Multiple Infant Death Syndrome...

2014-03-12 - Couple, 74 and 67, goes out on boat, next seen dead near boat, on the French River near Hartley Bay, Ontario (Canada):

2014-03-11 - Three sewer workers killed by methane gas in La Vega (Dominican Repiublic):

2014-03-10 - Two people found dead in running car in Lebanon (Connecticut):

Quote: "Smith Road was shut down while police investigated the incident, which is being called an 'untimely death.'"

2014-03-10 - Two women found dead on couch at home in Detroit (Michigan), blood oozing from their noses and mouths:

Quote: "When he entered, he saw one of the women lying face up on the sofa with blood around her nose and mouth. He left the apartment and immediately called police. When police arrived Monday night, they found the woman on the couch and another female victim on the floor. We're told she had also been bleeding from the mouth and nose."

Note: Hydrogen sulfide poisoning can cause bleeding from nose, mouth, ears. Numerous people have died after mysteriously bleeding out just like these two women...

2014-03-08 - Man, 40, and toddler found dead at home in Camden County (Missouri):

Note: Camden County is just northeast (downwind) of Lake of the Ozarks...

2014-03-04 - Couple found dead in car at park in Kampung Batu, Sentul (Malaysia):

Quote: "Five-hours later, joggers came shouting for help before he found the couple motionless inside the vehicle, which was filled with black smoke. 'I took a fire extinguisher and smashed the back window. When I got to them, the woman was breathing slightly but her face and eyes looked lifeless.'"

Note: Blamed on suicide. Mmmm, doesn't look like suicide to me. 'Black smoke' in the car sounds like something had burned. This looks basically the same as the young engaged couple who burned to death in their car in 2013 and never even tried to get out, probably because hydrogen sulfide had knocked them unconscious at the same time it ignited their vehicle, mentioned in the 2013-01-01 update. Many people have been found dead in burning or burned-out vehicles since then and there will be many more such deaths as the atmospheric contamination intensifies...

2014-03-04 - Married couple, 65 and 67, found dead at home in Craik (Canada):

2014-03-02 - Couple, 72 and 62, found dead in home in Kaysville (Utah):

Quote: "Officers then used force to enter the home and found 72-year-old Jeffery Wayman dead in the living room and his wife, 62-year-old Judith Wayman, dead in the bathroom. Police said they had possibly been dead for a week. The Kaysville Fire Department also responded to check the home for possible levels of carbon monoxide, but there was 'no report of any signs of carbon monoxide,' Pies said."

Quote: "The state medical examiners preliminary report confirmed that there were no suspicious signs of trauma or injuries..."

Note: Sounds like they just dropped dead, joining a growing list of other couples who have dropped dead in their homes. This home is about 1/3 mile east (downwind) of Holmes Creek and is also just 2 or 3 miles northeast (downwind) of the Great Salt Lake...

2014-03-02 - Young woman found burned to death next to burnt-out scooter, young man burned too, later dies, in Surapettai (India):

Quote: "A 23-year-old woman was found charred to death in Surapettai on Sunday, while an unidentified man, found injured at the same spot, died later in the evening."

Quote: "A scooter was also found gutted beside the woman’s body. The police said they had no leads into the circumstances leading to the woman’s death."

Note: Same scenario as that young engaged couple from McFarland (Wisconsin) who burned to death in their vehicle early in 2013, as mentioned in the 2013-01-01 update, except this time it was a scooter instead of a car. An explosion and fire just killed a young man near his van at a beach in Australia too, as mentioned in the 2014-02-26 update...

2014-03-02 - Two teens, 13 and 15, fall into river and die, in Sungai Lebir, Kelantan (Malaysia):

Note: So a couple drops dead at home, a couple burns to death near a vehicle and a couple of kids die in a body of water (e.g. a low-lying area). The situation is not lookin' too good for the ol' human race...

No comments:

Post a Comment